3.28.2014

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents - Untrieds - Week 4

TGIF! I am back with my final look for this month's Nail Challenge Collaborative theme, Untrieds; and I think this is my favorite of all the looks!



 

Polishes Used:
-Nails Inc. - William Mews (this was my untried)
-OPI - Alpine Snow
-OPI - My Vampire is Buff
-OPI - My Very First Knockwurst

The Nails Inc. was my untried shade in this look (obviously); and its a shade I picked up at Sephora earlier this year with a gift card that I got for Christmas. It is a pretty sky blue shade that had complete coverage in two coats. I love how the pastels in the waterfall contrast with the pretty cream!

Don't forget to see what the other ladies did for their final Untried Mani!

ALSO... The Nail Challenge Collaborative is now accepting new members, if you're interested, please email me with your blog link! All are welcome to apply!


I hope to see some more ladies participating in the upcoming challenges, the more the merrier!



No comments:

Post a Comment