I am excited to be sharing with you another new/upcoming collection by Anne Kathleen; the Something Special Collection. The Something Special Collection consists of 4 shimmer polishes and they are wedding themed! I am showing all 4 polishes with two coats of color and topcoat.
Cosette: A lovely white shimmer
Lana: A pretty pink shimmer
Velvet: A pretty lilac purple shimmer
Portia: A lovely sky blue shimmer
All 4 of these shades had nice coverage in two coats as you can see. As with some other shimmer polishes, you need to be careful with brush-strokes but it wasn't too noticeable. There is something very delicate and lovely about all 4 of these shades. I really like all the shades, but my favorites would have to be Lana and Portia.
The Something Special Collection comes out on April 15th, just in time for wedding season!
- Polishes are 5-Free
- Polishes are cruelty free, and the majority of polishes are vegan (although there are a few non-vegan polishes)
- Polishes retail for $10.00
- Store: http://annekathleen.com
- FB Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/AnneKathleen.ExploreBeauty
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/AnneKathleen_EB
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/annekathleeneb
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/AnneKathleenEB
*Products in this post were provided by the manufacturer for my honest review*