3.04.2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Grunge Nails

Today's theme in Twinsie Tuesday is Grunge Nails. I had previously done some grunge nails HERE, and for this look, I tried to do something different. I looked up "grunge" on Google and found a lot of plaid looks so that's what I started with.





To give it more of a "grungy" feel, I added some navy blue on top using the dry brush technique.





Polishes Used:
-Spoiled - Steel The Show
-Zoya - Pepper
-Zoya - Sailor
-Zoya - Hunter
-Zoya - Louise
-Essie - Bobbing for Baubles

And this is the final look! I definitely prefer the plaid look alone, but hey, I was just trying something different, probably won't be using this technique too often in the future.

Do either of these looks remind you of grunge? Let's see what the other ladies created for their grunge nails!

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Traci at DrinkCitra
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment