3.18.2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Tip Nail Art

Today's theme in Twinsie Tuesday's is Tip Nail Art. At first, I thought that this may be a good opportunity to try stamping tips and use all those images I never used. But then I realized, I can't stamp straight so I figured I better stick to something else, and I am glad I did, I love the look I created!





Polishes Used:
-OPI - I Think In Pink
-Kiss - Beach Pink
-Yellow Rhinestones

I love how this look turned out! The tone on tone with the pinks and then the yellow accents, it's just fun and springy and pretty, in my opinion. I saw a similar look on Pinterest here and made it my own using the pinks (instead of traditional French) and the rhinestones (instead of glequins).

What do you think of this look? Something you could rock? Switch up the colors? Love it? Hate it?

Check out what my other Twinsies are rocking on their tips today!

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Traci at DrinkCitra
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment