3.11.2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Go-To Polish

Today's theme in Twinsie Tuesday is Go-To Polish; and I knew exactly what I was going to pick, my all-time favorite polish that I own, OPI - Alpine Snow.





I am wearing two coats of Alpine Snow with topcoat. I apologize how dry my hands are in the pictures, I should have put on moisturizer before taking the pictures!

Anyway, I love Alpine Snow. Pretty much all my nail art starts with this as a base. It is the perfect, full coverage white polish. It is also great for accents on other colored bases. Do you want to make your neons pop? Wear them over Alpine Snow. Need undies for colored glitters? Alpine Snow. Need I go on? Basically, the perfect, multi-use polish.

Did I mention perfect? LOL.

Let's see what are the other Twinsie's Go-To polishes!

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Traci at DrinkCitra
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment