3.17.2014

Nail Art for Nubs Link-Up

I hope everyone had a good weekend! I was out of town but got to spend time with my in-laws so that was a nice time and I know my husband had a great time seeing his family.

For today's Nail Art for Nubs Link-Up, I obviously did something inspired by St. Patty's Day. I am not Irish myself, but it is big in Pittsburgh with an all-day parade/party this past Saturday, of course I wasn't able to attend, but I saw lots of fun, and green, pictures!





Polishes Used:
-Zoya - Josie
-OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls
-Konad - Green
-Bundle Monster Holiday Plate - BM-H04

Believe it or not, I don't really wear nail polish to work on a regular basis anymore, I usually only wear clear, but since it's St. Patty's Day, I decided to wear this mani so I went for something simple, that wasn't too flashy and wouldn't draw too much attention.

Josie was the perfect green polish, this had been in my un-trieds and it is probably my new favorite (move over Sally Hansen Parrot) because this is one coat. Yes, you read that right, ONE COAT!

Check out what the other ladies did on their nubs today!


No comments:

Post a Comment