3.03.2014

Nail Art for Nubs Link-Up

Happy Monday! Turns out we didn't get all the snow that was being predicted, which was good, although it does mean no snow days (not that I get snow days at my job, but still lol).

For today's Nail Art for Nubs mani I created was based off of this set of false nails that I saw on Storenvy.





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Alpine Snow
-Julep - Claire
-China Glaze - That's Shore Bright
-China Glaze - Man Hunt
-Sally Hansen - Parrot

For this look I tried my freehand again at an Aztec/tribal look. As always I am never completely happy with my tribals, probably because I see such gorgeous looks by people like Wondrously Polished. Overall, I don't think that these are too bad and I do like the colors together.

Check out what the other ladies did with their nubs for this week :)


No comments:

Post a Comment