3.24.2014

Barielle Vibrants for Spring 2014 - Swatches & Review


I am excited to share with you the Barielle Vibrants for Spring 2014 Collection. Most of these shades pop out at me as spring shades.

 
My City Apartment: A Light Gray
 




I am wearing two coats of My City Apartment with topcoat. This cream has a nice self leveling formula.

First Class Ticket: Sky Blue




I am wearing two coats with topcoat. This is a pretty blue cream shade and had an even self leveling formula.

Designer Shoes: A purple with blueish tones




I am wearing two coats with topcoat. As with the other shades, this had a nice self leveling formula and is completely opaque in 2 coats.

Money Talks: A Mint Green




I am wearing two coats with top coat. This minty / teal shade has been popping up in lots of spring collections and I can see why; it's just the perfect springy shade!

Fire Me Up: A deep, fiery bright orange




I am wearing two coats with topcoat. This shade isn't a cream, it is almost a crelly cream polish. A different type to add to the collection.

Take Me Shopping: A bright, hot pink




I am wearing two coats with top coat. This is another crelly cream shade, to me, I would describe this more of a hot red / pink than a bright pink; either way it's still a super pretty shade.

So, the big question, which of these shades is your favorite? If I had to pick I think I would choose First Class Ticket, or Take Me Shopping.


*Products in this post were provided by the manufacturer for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment