11.11.2012

Adventures In Stamping - Men Choose Our Design

HAHA. So this is the second AIS mani that my husband as got to choose. That's what happens when it's just you and him in the house.

I sort of cheated on this one because I already had a base coat on that I wanted to keep so I only let him pick the stamp and the stamping color. It's pretty much a fail. Not because of his choice, but how the actual stamping turned out. I'll let you decide though.





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-Ulta - Text-tile Me Later
-Konad - White
-BM Plate 215
-OTD

Well, he said that he picked this crown because it looked like the Budweiser crown. However, my stamper didn't want to pick up this image and I couldn't really get them stamped straight. I was hoping they would sort of have a half moon effect, but they were too small to do that. I think that I have come to the conclusion that I like full nail designs the best. hehe.

Also, since I really loved this base color on it's own, here are some pictures. 





I really like this color. I received it as part of my prize package from Mira at Pamper with Polish. I have linked you straight to her giveaway page so that you can see all the goodies that I won. Also, if you aren't following her blog, you should be :)


2 comments:

  1. Haha such a good idea, I might try this out with my fiancé and see what he comes up with LOL!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I always ask his opinions and then he complains that I never actually do what he suggests. So he loves themes like this one. You should def try it with your fiancé.

      Delete