11.29.2012

Sation - Pyramid Princess

On Monday, I picked up a couple polishes from my local Marshalls. They finally had Station polishes at my store and I was excited because I hadn't tried any yet, so I picked up Pyramid Princess.

And here it is!





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-Ulta - High Roller
-Sation - Pyramid Princess
-Gelous
-OTD

Pyramid Princess is an amazing glitter bomb containing silver, gold/yellow, black, blue and pink glitters. I loved the awesome glitter-ness of this polish and the pops of color really add the extra kick. I am wearing it over High Roller, but I almost didn't need to. 

Isn't this color gorgeous?! Do you own any Sation polishes? What is your favorite?


3 comments:

  1. Love the combo! Sation is a good brand :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I've never heard of Station, how are the prices?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly -> I got this at Marshalls for $2.99, but it looks like full price was only $6.00. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete