11.18.2012

Adventures In Stamping - Something Matte

Happy Sunday!!

Today's theme in AIS is Some aspect of Matte. I remember the old days when I was hating all of my matte manis! Now I love to mattify my manis!





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-Sinful Colors - Mint Apple
-Konad - Pink
-OTD
-NYC - Matte Me Crazy

Just for fun, here it is shiny:





This definitely looks more dimensional shiny but I have to say, there is something about the matte version that I love and if I had to pick one, I would pick matte :)

Which version do you prefer? Are you glad to see me trying to keep up and participate in the AIS themes again?


7 comments:

  1. I would pick the matte too in this case - it's weird but it somehow gives an extra dimension...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colour combination! I really do like the matte pictures more than the shiny pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I forgot to add, I love the shape of your nails! I'm currently trying to grow mine into a squarer shape.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look so edgy and rebellious but totally wearable. The matte is a nice, unexpected detail that adds to the overall look. I like!

    ReplyDelete