11.20.2012

Liquid Lacquer - Kisses for St. Nick

A while ago Melissa put up a super cute mini set of holiday polishes. I had originally purchased them as a gift, but sitting there by my other polishes, I ended up opening up Kisses for St. Nick.





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-Liquid Lacquer - Kisses for St. Nick
-Gelous
-OTD

So, yeah, Liquid Lacquer has quickly become one of my favorite indie polishes and I own more of Melissa's polishes than any other indie brand. And as well all know, I LOVE white jelly bases; and with the red and green glitters, this is just perfect for the holidays. I don't know if Melissa will be restocking this polish because she already sold out, but make sure to keep up with her Etsy Shop in case they come up!


6 comments:

  1. So pretty and perfect for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a very pretty polish and it's glitters leads the thoughts towards Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a super gorgeous polish. I too take to creamy jelly polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, it's so pretty, and really appropriate for this time of year too!

    Lea x

    It's Such A Wonderful Life -
    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    Why not check out my Christmas Yankee Candle Giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally love this milky color for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete