11.24.2012

Fall Into Autumn Challenge - Fall Flair

Today is the last day of the Fall Into Autumn Challenge :( Fear not, there will be a fun winter challenge coming up so obviously, I will be participating in that! I really love this group of ladies that I am participating with, we are so diverse, from where we live, to skill levels, to even nail shape. It's wonderful to me to see what creative ideas everyone comes up with for the themes.

So onto my fall flair:





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-Ulta - High Roller (Pinky)
-Sinful Colors - Snow Me White (Ring)
-Claire's - Orange (Middle)
-Essie - Size Matters (Pointer)
-Essence - High Spirits (Pointer)
-Essence - Time For Romance (Ring / Pointer)
-Sinful Colors - Hazard (Pointer)
-Zoya - Pippa (Pointer)
-Finger Paints - Caric-Art-Ure (Ring)
-Sinful Colors - Sunny Day (Ring)
-Liquid Laquer - You Give Me Favor (Pinky)
-OTD

Since it was the last day of this challenge, I decided to do a little bit of everything, with some Fall Flair Skittles. All of these nails feel like fall to me. and I will definitely be doing some of these designs on their own too (ring finger....)

I am looking forward to the Winter Challenge, I prefer the winter season to fall season just because I feel like it encompasses a lot more, Christmas, Hanukkah, New Years, Valentines Day, etc.  Although I don't love the winter clothing. In Pittsburgh we are lucky enough to experience all the seasons; I like spring and summer the best; what is your favorite season?



4 comments: