11.15.2012

Liquid Lacquer - Purple Haze

Today I will be sharing with you the last of my recent group of polishes from Liquid Lacquer.

This is Purple Haze, which is a nice clear base with purple,silver holo and white glitters in a couple shapes and sizes (I wish that I had their official descriptions because mine are really basic, lol)





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-Bonita - Purple
-Liquid Lacquer - Purple Haze
-Gelous
-OTD

I knew that I had to pair this glitter with a nice full colored purple and this creamy Bonita was the perfect match. I only have 1 coat of glitter on in the pictures, but 2 could really make this combo pop. I adore how the last picture shows off all the dimensions of the purple and silver holo glitters :)

Don't forget that you can purchase Liquid Lacquer polishes on her Etsy Store, and the polishes that I just showed you should all be available soon!




1 comment: