11.17.2012

Fall Into Autumn Challenge - Harvest

This is the second to last theme of the Fall Into Autumn Challenge. Unfortunately I was not feeling this one at all. We discussed as a group and Harvest could be "Harvest" or "Thanksgiving". I was just having a hard time coming up with something I liked for this one.

Earlier this week I saw this tutorial on Peace Love & Polish. Turkeys! What a fun idea. I definitely don't like mine very much, but Heather's were super cute.







Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-Sinful Colors - Last Chance topped with Maybelline - Boho Gold
-Sinful Colors - Hazard
-Sinful Colors - Pull Over
-Sinful Colors - Happy Ending
-Sinful Colors - Nirvana
-Sinful Colors - Snow Me White
-Sinful Colors - Sunny Day
-Kiss - Black
-OTD

Lots of colors and a couple extra photos today to show off the combination of Last Chance with Boho Gold. If you remember the last time I wore Boho Gold, I wore it plain and it was not as "durochromatic" as I had hoped for, so I really like the effect it has over the dark green base.

Overall, not super happy with mani, a couple things I would change but was too lazy to.



Next week will be the last week of the Fall Into Autumn Challenge and the theme is "Fall Flair" which means anything goes! But until then, don't forget to check out the other ladies "Harvest" nails.


2 comments: