11.25.2012

Ulta - Broken and Blue

Hello Lovelies!

Today I am showing you one of my un-trieds, Ulta Broken and Blue.This is a really pretty shade and I am slightly disappointed that I haven't used this before today.





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-Sinful Colors - Slate
-Ulta - Broken and Blue
-Gelous
-OTD

This polish is jam packed full of glitters. I put slate on under this polish but didn't need to. The glitter itself was completely opaque in 2 coats. This is a perfect polish for the holidays; it is dark, but shimmery and glittery as well. Just a very lovely simple polish that everyone should have :)

Do you own this shade or any other glitters from Ulta? Which is your favorite?


1 comment:

  1. It's a very interesting and unique polish - and unfortunately I don't have any Ulta's at all LOL

    ReplyDelete