11.01.2012

Sinful Colors - Lavender

I can't believe it is already November!!!

Today I decided to try out one of my untried's. I still have a handful of untried Sinful's from the last time I picked up a bunch during their Walgreen's sale.

Sinful Colors Lavender is a really pretty grey/blue/purple lavender creme polish that is completely opaque in two thin coats.





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-Sinful Colors - Lavender
-OTD

Isn't this lovely? I wish that I would have worn this polish sooner, and I may even turn this into an upcycled mani seeing as I don't even want to take this off. 

Short post today; hope you all have a good Thursday :)


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour! I love lavenders :)

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a sucker for lavender colors - it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh that's a nice shade of lavender, love it, thanks for showing us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Lovely is the perfect word to describe this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog dear, I enjoyed it ! What do you think of following each other?


    NEW POST UP!

    www.ontomywardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete