11.12.2012

Liquid Lacquer - Flowers In The Attic

Happy Monday Loves!

Hope you all had a good weekend, now back to work for some of us. (I think that a lot of schools have in-service days today so if you do, lucky you)

Today I am continuing my posts with my Liquid Lacquer polishes. Today I am wearing Flowers In The Attic.





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-OPI - I Think In Pink (which is one of the polishes that I won from Mira)
-Liquid Lacquer - Flowers In The Attic
-Gelous
-OTD

Flowers In The Attic is a really pretty glitter combination. It includes green, pink and gold glitters and some super fine pink shimmer as well. Pink and Green is always one of my favorite color combinations. I can't wait until all of these polishes are on sale because ladies everywhere will be looking super hot in all the pretty glitters. 

Don't forget that you can buy this polish and the others when they are released on Melissa's Etsy Shop; and in the meantime, you can purchase some of her current selection. 
Finally, she will be giving away a full size polish to 2 lucky Facebook fans when she reaches 350 likes, so make sure to check out here page here

And while you're on Facebook, swing over and like my page as well :)


2 comments: