11.05.2012

NYC - Soho

Sorry for once again not posting anything over the weekend. This weekend we went to my in-laws to celebrate my niece's 3rd birthday. They live on the other side of the state, so we always make an entire weekend out of it. She is too cute, but a total 3 year old ball of energy!!

Anyway, today I decided to do a palette cleanser mani with one of my favorite go-to polishes from before my blogging days, NYC, Soho.





Polishes Used:
-Nailtiques - Formula 2 Plus
-NYC - Soho
-INM - Northern Lights

Please excuse that lovely scratch I have on my pinky finger. Not sure how that happened but I don't really see a way to avoid that in my pictures. Anyway, this is a super simple mani but something refreshing that reminds me of the "olden days". The Northern Lights adds just a little something extra to this mani without actually having a "glitter" topcoat.

Sometimes do you just need a day to do something fairly neutral? 


P.S. I have a couple different nail mails coming, hopefully they will make it this week but who knows, I think that the mail has been slowed down due to Sandy, but once they arrive, I shall be swatching some new lovelies for you all :)

5 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty, but simple mani!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Subtle and beautiful.
    It's okay not to post on the weekend. Everyone needs a couple days away from the computer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty and girlie! Looking forward to seeing your nail mail! :)

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty! It a nice neutral without being too boring or plain, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! I love the pink and the light glittery effect.

    ReplyDelete