11.16.2012

Liquid Lacquer - Polish Recap

Hello Lovelies! 

Thanks for sticking with me through all the awesome Liquid Lacquer polishes.

Just to recap:

Left to Right: Flowers In The Attic, What Happens In Vegas, Damn It's Cold, Cherub, Bitch Fit, You Give Me Fever, Flaming Flamingo, and Purple Haze

And here are the swatch  pictures:

Flowers In The Attic
What Happens In Vegas
Damn It's Cold
Cherub
Bitch Fit
You Give Me Fever
Flaming Flamingo
Purple Haze
So which polish is your favorite? I really hate to chose, but if I HAD to, I would say my favorites are Damn It's Cold and Cherub, but they are all really nice.

Don't miss out when Melissa adds these to her Etsy Store, go favorite it now!


5 comments:

  1. Damn it's cold and flaming flamingo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are GORGEOUS!!! You did an awesome job showing them off!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am an absolute sucker for square glitter, so my favourite has to be "You Give Me Fever" but I'd honestly get any of them. What a great collection!

    ReplyDelete