11.27.2012

Lilac Jelly Sammich

I am finally back to work today, which is good; I was getting cabin fever at home but somehow also managed to spend lots of $$. Darn you cyber Monday!!! hehe.

Today I am wearing a soft and pretty combo. It's sort of wintery, but in a calm way.





Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-Essie - Bangle Jangle
-OPI - Pirouette My Whistle
-OPI - Care to Danse?
-OTD

It's not a true jelly sandwich because I used an opaque base but that's ok; the top portion of this mani is.

Short and sweet today :) Hope you're all having a good week!!


3 comments:

  1. Love this! So soft and pretty. And I have these shades too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I'm really regretting not getting Pirouette My Whistle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a big fan of the jelly sandwich, what a feminine pretty look!

    ReplyDelete