11.06.2012

Liquid Lacquer - What Happens In Vegas... (Pic Heavy)

Yesterday I got home from work and I had some amazing nail mail from Melissa of Liquid Lacquer.

I am so lucky to be able to swatch these lovelies. Here was the wonderful collection of polishes that I received.



From Right to Left, we have Secret Clubhouse, What Happens in Vegas..., Damn It's Cold, Cherub, Bitch Fit, You Give Me Fever, Flamin' Flamingo, and Purple Haze. These polishes will soon be available to purchase in Melissa's Etsy shop

Also, since it was cute, I am going to throw in a picture of her new business cards too!


So I obviously had no idea where to start with these polishes, so I let my hubby pick! He immediately chose What Happens in Vegas... 






Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-Julep - Claire
-Liquid Lacquer - What Happens In Vegas...
-Gelous
-OTD

What Happens in Vegas... is a lovely multicolored glitter polish in a clear base. I have on two coats of the glitter in the pictures, and it feels like the perfect amount to me. Since I had to wear this over something, I thought that Claire was a fun base color. Here are some pictures of Claire alone.





Claire is a lovely creme blue polish and one of my favorite (out of 3) Julep polishes that I own. lol. 

I am going to have so much fun swatching these polishes for you all over the upcoming weeks. 


3 comments:

  1. Oh my gooodness look at all those amazing glitters! Your one lucky lucky girl :)

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete