5.10.2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 10: Gradient

Gradient Nails have been all over the blogging world lately due to some awesome tutorials out there. I have only tried gradient 2 times before this but I like it and each time I try I get a little better. I can't wait to keep trying it and getting better and better!

"Gray"-dient Nails:




Polishes Used:
-Nailtiques - Formula 2 Plus
-NYC - Sidewalkers
-Essence - You Belong To Me
-Out The Door TC
-NYC Matte Me Crazy

I know that everyone does gradient a little different; and for mine I put the grey on all over my nails and then applied a couple layers of the Robins Egg color with a sponge. I am still interested to try out a couple different techniques for gradient and will get to those once the challenge is over.

If you're not already following Kelsie, Amanda, Erin and Jess, make sure to check out their GRADIENT NAILS here:

9 comments:

  1. I like this! Nice and light! I need to do some more gradients!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these colors together. It reminds me off a rainy day and the ocean at the same time. Also love the matte finish on this mani.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the combination of colours and I love the matt finish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robins egg is a great way to describe the color. Love gradients.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the color, I like the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grays and pastels are gorgeous together. I do my gradients the same way too btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cool! I love the colors and what the matte does to the mani! :)

    ReplyDelete