5.23.2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 23: Inspired By A Movie

Today's challenge wasn't too bad. I am not usually too creative but I had fun with this challenge. I am getting better with my freehand and using nail art brushes, but my smallest brush isn't as small as I think I would like it.  My movie inspiration was Wizard of Oz and each of my nails represents a different aspect of the movie, so here we go.

Inspired By A Movie:





Polishes Used:
-Nailtiques - Formula 2 Plus
-NYC - Sidewalkers
-Sinful Colors - Snow Me White
-Sinful Color - San Francisco
-Kiss Nail Art - Black
-Kiss Nail Art - White
-Kiss Nail Art - Silver
-Sally Girl - Epic
-Sally Hansen - Parrot
-Pure Ice (no name polish?)
-China Glaze - Solar Power
-China Glaze - Ruby Pumps
-Konad - Special Green
-Out The Door - TopCoat

Boy, that's a long list of polishes. My pinky nail is inspired by the twister which takes Dorothy from Kansas to Oz. My ring finger, which is composed of two different shimmery reds represents Dorothy's Ruby Red Slippers. My middle finger is inspired  by the blue and white pattern of Dorothy's dress. My pointer is based off of the Yellow Brick Road, and finally, my thumb represents Emerald City. Do you like?

If you're not already following Kelsie, Amanda, Erin and Jess, make sure to check out their INSPIRED BY A MOVIE NAILS here:
Amanda - Nox Nails

7 comments:

  1. I am totally in love with this. So totally fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab! Just reminds me of Wizard of Oz :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! I love the twister and emerald city best! The whole thing is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! I love this!! CORN NAIL!!! My favorite is your thumb! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are r gorgeous, so creative x :-)

    ReplyDelete