5.26.2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 26: Inspired By A Pattern

This challenge is, "Inspired By A Pattern'. Since I was sort of lame yesterday, I incorporated a little fashion into my pattern by doing Burberry inspired nails. I love anything with stripes and straight lines (in case you couldn't tell) so this was right up my ally.

Inspired By A Pattern:




Polishes Used:
-Nailtiques - Formula 2 Plus
-Ulta - High Roller
-Kiss Nail Art - Black
-Kiss Nail Art - White
-Essie - First Dance
-Out The Door TopCoat

So I only did 2 accent nails with this one because I didn't want to go too crazy looking at all my nails during the day. Complete black and white stripes can make you CrAzY! Sidenote: I am really happy with my nail shape / length right now - let's hope I don't have any accidents!

If you're not already following Kelsie, Amanda, Erin and Jess, make sure to check out their INSPIRED BY PATTERN NAILS here:
Amanda - Nox Nails

4 comments: