5.29.2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 29: Inspired By The Supernatural

Today's challenge is "Inspired By The Supernatural". I decided to do nails inspired by the "Mothman", which a a legendary creature reportedly seen in the Point Pleasant area of West Virginia from 15 November 1966 to 15 December 1967. In 2002 the movie "Mothman Prophecies" came out and introduced this supernatural creature to a broader audience. The Mothman is reportedly connected to the Silver Bridge collapsein 1967.

Supernatural Nails:





Polishes Used:
-NYC - Sidwalkers
-Kiss Nail Art - Black
-NYC - Matte Me Crazy
-Red Rhinestones

What do you think? Have you seen the movie? When it first came out it really creeped me out. I hate all movies where things "pop out" at you.

If you're not already following Kelsie, Amanda, Erin and Jess, make sure to check out their INSPIRED BY THE SUPERNATURAL here:
Amanda - Nox Nails

4 comments:

  1. oooh good idea!!! that movie creeped me out. love the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is great. Super creepy in a good way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That movie scared the crap out of me! I remember seeing it in college! This mani is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what the moth man is but these are super creepy!

    ReplyDelete