5.22.2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 22: Inspired By A Song

I am not very creative at translating songs, books, etc into manicures so bear with me for the next couple of mani's. I actually did my song mani as just a plain mani to showcase sometime in June when the challenge was over, but once I was done, I immediately thought it reminded me of Diamonds in the sky; and therefore, Lucy In The Sky with Diamonds, by The Beatles.

If you google image the song you get a lot of trippy, colorful photos and art, which makes sense. LSD.... But I took a literal approach with this one as I think that my mani looks like Diamonds in the Sky.

Inspired By A Song:




Polishes Used:
-Nailtiques - Formula 2 Plus
-NYC - Black Lace Creme
-Sally Hansen - White Veil
-Out The Door - TopCoat

How do you like it? I liked this mani a lot but I can't say it's that awesome for "inspired by a song", especially since I did it backwards. LOL

If you're not already following Kelsie, Amanda, Erin and Jess, make sure to check out their INSPIRED BY A SONG NAILS here:
Amanda - Nox Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment