5.14.2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 14: Flowers

Yay! One of my favorite nail art designs :) I love all sorts of flowers, and like yesterday I had the same decision to make, freehand or stamping. I have a handful of little stamping plates that I haven't used before, so I decided to do stamping. I had an idea in my head and it actually turned out pretty much how I was hoping! Whoohoo!

Flower Nails:




Polishes Used:
-Nailtiques Formula 2 Plus
-Sinful Colors - Mint Apple
-Konad Special Black
-Konad Special White
-Konad Special Pink
-Out The Door TC

I really like how this came out! With the exception of getting a little impatient and putting my topcoat on a little too soon and vigorously, I think this looks great. I love how stamping can make your nails so fun and intricate with minimal effort! As I mentioned before, this is my favorite section of the challenge, and I hope that you are liking it too!

If you're not already following Kelsie, Amanda, Erin and Jess, make sure to check out their FLOWER NAILS here:

12 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous...very clean and polished...u have a great blog...all the best for the challenge
    http://megaliving.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the type of flower stamp I would normally ignore, but now I'm looking through my stamps to find one like this to try it sometime! I love what you did with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool.. Going to recreate this at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. I like how you stamp the flowers. Looks really awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this! The colors are great and I really like the stamp you used! Once I'm able to invest in a stamp I'm definitely going to have to recreate this!

    ReplyDelete