5.11.2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 11: Polka Dots

Today starts "section 2" of the challegne, Patterns. To refresh your memory as to what is in store for the rest of the month, check out the list below:

Day 11 is Polka Dots! I didn't want to do an exact pattern to I added a bit of an accent to each nail with a handful of fun, springy, bright colors!

Polka Dot Nails:




Polishes Used:
-Nailtiques - Formula 2 Plus
-NYC - Fuschia Shock Creme
-Wet 'n Wild - Flirty Rose Creme
-Essie - Super Bossa Nova
-Essie - Size Matters
-Sinful Colors - Savage
-Out The Door TC

I think that these are cute, fun nails! I like using dots on my nails because they are so easy and everyone can do them!

If you're not already following Kelsie, Amanda, Erin and Jess, make sure to check out their POLKA DOT NAILS here:

5 comments: