5.02.2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 2: Orange

So how did you like everyone's Red mani's? Today's challenge is Orange Nails. Orange it's one of my normal colors however, it is one of my husband's favorites, so I let him pick out the shade!

Orange Nails:




Polishes Used:
-Nailtiques - Formula 2 Plus
-Essie - Meet Me at Sunset
-Funky Fingers - Out of Orbit
-OTD TopCoat

Talk abuot a bright color! I added an accent nail with some glitter to break things up a bit.

If you're not already following Kelsie, Amanda, and Erin, make sure to check out their ORANGE NAILS here:
Amanda - Nox Nails

6 comments:

  1. Go hubby! I love this neon red orange! I don't have any neons. I want some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this orange! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh may have to buy :) ur hubby picked a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never came across this color before. I will have to keep my eye out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That is a GORGEOUS orange! Love it.

    ReplyDelete