5.15.2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 15: Delicate

This is the second challenge that I have been in that has had a "Delicate" nail day. Just like last time I have to stick with my favorite Konad "delicate" stamp. Today I was inspired by China (Plates). Let me know what you think.

Delicate Nails:




Polishes Used:
-Nailtiques - Formula 2 Plus
-Sinful Colors - Snow Me White
-Konad Special Blue
-Out The Door TopCoat


This one sort of makes me laugh because on the black and white challenge I said I don't like using white and it makes my nails look ghastly. This mani however I loved and ended up getting quite a few compliments. (P.S. I know I have been loving stamping lately but I will be doing more freehand soon!)

If you're not already following Kelsie, Amanda, Erin and Jess, make sure to check out their DELICATE NAILS here:


8 comments: