5.04.2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 4: Green

Today's challenge is green nails. Although I own a handful of green polishes I borrowed one that was a really vibrant opaque color from my gf's collection of NYC polishes. I like it, let me know what you think.

Green Nails:



Polishes Used:
-Nailtiques - Formula 2 Plus
-NYC - Highlight Green
-OTD TopCoat

What do you think?! Perfect for the brights / neon trends that are going around this season.

If you're not already following Kelsie, Amanda, Erin and Jess, make sure to check out their GREEN NAILS here:

5 comments:

  1. Cool color! I'm a new follower, I saw your blog link on MidAtlantic Nail Enthusiasts Group on Facebook! I would love it if you would follow me back on my blog : )http://myprettynailz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh! this green would look good with the neon orange I used today as an accent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love neons! :) summer is here!!!

    ReplyDelete