5.13.2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 13: Animal Print

We are almost halfway through the challenge! I am definately going to take a couple days off of posting in June to just relax. LOL. Anyway, today is aminal print nails. I couldn't decide what I wanted to do, stamps, freehand, etc. so I asked my husband to pick freehand or stamps, and leopard or zebra. Not only did he pick leopard stamp, he also decided to pick the colors too! hehehe.

Animal Print Nails:





Polishes Used:
-Nailtiques - Formula 2 Plus
-China Glaze - Ruby Pumps
-Konad Special White
-Kiss Nail Art - Silver
-Out The Door TopCoat

How do you like it? It's a little Christmas-y for my taste but that's ok; its also sort of "sexy", haha, and I got a lot of compliments on this when I wore it to work (think black capris, white blouse and red pumps). I like how the red has some dimension from the shimmer in it so the stamping doesn't look so 1 dimensional on it, and when I added the silver glitter it added that last bit of pop.

If you're not already following Kelsie, Amanda, Erin and Jess, make sure to check out their ANIMAL PRINT NAILS here:

7 comments:

  1. love it! this would be a great pedi too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great with the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors! Good job hubby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors and no doubt it looked awesome with that ensemble at work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, I love the colours. Your husband obviously has good taste!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cool! I love Ruby Pumps!

    ReplyDelete