5.18.2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 18: Half Moons

I got some nail mail this past weekend and was looking to try out one of my new polishes so I was able to use this challenge to incorporate that polish, Lux, from AdorBeautySupplies.etsy.com. The polish came quickly and its very pretty. Also, since neons are so hot right now, I just had to use some of that too! Here we go...

Half Moon Nails:




Polishes Used:
-Nailtiques - Formula 2 Plus
-Wet 'n Wild - How I Met your Magenta
-AdorBeautySupplies - Lux (Indie)
-Out The Door TopCoat

How do you like this? Next time I will be using Lux alone. It's a nice custom polish with a white shimmer base, tiny gold and pink glitters. The formula was pretty nice and it was almost opaque in only 1 coat, although I still used 2! (Which seems to be hard to find these days). What do you think?

If you're not already following Kelsie, Amanda, Erin and Jess, make sure to check out their HALF MOON NAILS here:


7 comments:

  1. I LOVE the bright pink as the base of this half moon mani! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing what other people do with this challenge - I just finished my stab at it a couple days ago. Very cute stuff! I've nominated your for the Versatile Blogger Award - you can check out the directions and other nominees here: http://www.timeonmynails.com/2012/05/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That neon magenta really glows in the pics. Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, lovely colour combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I had the bottle to wear neons but I just can't! It looks great on you though, fab mani x

    ReplyDelete