5.31.2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 31: Recreate Your Favorite Challenge

I can't believe that it's already the last day of the challegne (and that means the last day of May too!!!) I want to say a big Thank You to Kelsie for organizing this and I had a lot of fun doing it with her and the other ladies too :)

Today's challenge is "Re-create your favorite challenge"; and to switch things up some of us decided to do mani's from the other girls, I was inspired by Amanda's first "Red Nails" post which you can see here. I used her mani as my inspiration but put my own twist on it using some of my favorite colors.

Here are the nails:




Polishes Used:
-Nailtiques - Formula 2 Plus
-Sinful Colors - Flutter
-Ulta - High Roller
-Essence - You Belong To Me
-Out The Door - TopCoat

I like the pink and gold gradient effect on here and the one accent nail adds a pop of color. As I already said, I have had a fun time this past month coming up with the mani's and showing them off to everyone. My mani's may be a little sparse in June as I catch up on some swatching, nail mail, Sally Hansen strips, and some other things that I have been putting off this month.

If you're not already following Kelsie, Amanda, Erin and Jess, make sure to check out their RECREATE YOUR FAVORITE CHALLENGE NAILS here:
Amanda - Nox Nails

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous I love the pink and gold combo! :) Thanks for doing the challenge with me, let me know if you ever decide to do any other challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. baby blue and pink and gold = sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, I love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete