5.12.2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 12: Stripes

How did everyone like polka dots? I didn't want to take that mani off, but I did, and now we get stripes!

Striped Nails:





Polishes Used:
-Nailtiques - Formula 2 Plus
-Sally Hansen - Pacific Blue
-Kiss Nail Art - White
-Kiss Nail Art - Soft Blue
-Out The Door TC

I really like these nails! I have been happy with my last couple mani's so that's good. I had to cut down my middle and ring finger nails over the last couple days, they aren't too short but I hope they grow out a little bit. I am loving the "patterns" section of this challenge :)

If you're not already following Kelsie, Amanda, Erin and Jess, make sure to check out their STRIPED NAILS here:

9 comments:

  1. I love this! Its so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steady hand. :). Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love these blues and your striping looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also loving those blues! :) And I'm with you, the only downside to this challenge is you can't leave a mani on for longer than a day..

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is beautiful stephanie...u have a lovely blog...lots of love
    http://megaliving.net/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these stripes! They look like the pattern for an awesome bathing suit. Lol!

    ReplyDelete