5.25.2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 25: Inspired By Fashion

This is really dorky and lame, because FASHION as a theme is so broad and you can do just about anything! I wasn't really feeling too creative today so I went with some simple color blocking in fun spring and summer colors; all of these, pastels, neons, and color blocking are all fairly current trends in fashion.

Inspired By Fashion:





Polishes Used:
-Nailtiques - Formula 2 Plus
-NYC - Soho
-Wet 'n Wild - I Need a Refresh-Mint
-Sally Hansen - Parrot
-Kiss Nail Art - Soft Purple
-Kiss Nail Art - Beach Pink
-NYC - Matte Me Crazy

I know, I know, sort of simple and boring but the colors are fun so who cares :-P. What is your favorite fashion trend of this season?

If you're not already following Kelsie, Amanda, Erin and Jess, make sure to check out their INSPIRED BY FASHION NAILS here:
Amanda - Nox Nails

3 comments: