6.20.2013

Liquid Lacquer Swatch-a-thon (Part 2)

Hello Loves! I am back today with Part 2 of the Liquid Lacquer Swatch-a-thon. Today will consist of pink themed glitter toppers!


First up, is Bubble Up, which is currently available on the Liquid Lacquer Site:







Bubble Up is described by Melissa as "Matte baby pink circles with baby pink hexis with small purple iridescent glitter in a clear base." All of the glitters in this are just gorgeous and I am wearing two coats over top of Essie Merino Cool. This is a lovely color!

Next Up, Pink Lemonade, which is not yet available for sale, but will be soon:







I am 100% obsessed with this! I dont have the official description yet from Melissa but it has matte pink and yellow circle glitters and no joke, I wanted pink lemonade the entire time I was polishing my nails. hehe. I am wearing this shade overtop of Dior Pink Kimono with an accent of Sinful Colors Unicorn.

Finally, we have Sun Kissed, which is not yet available for sale, but will be soon:







Awesome! I don't have the official description for this shade yet either but it contains pink, purple and yellow matte glitter. I had a really hard time deciding what color to put this over top of and finally decided on OPI On Collins Ave. It will also look great over black I am sure. 

I hope that you liked Part 2 of my Swatch-a-thon. Make sure to check out the Liquid Lacquer Big Cartel Site and the Liquid Lacquer Facebook Page for restock information on the polishes that aren't yet available. 

*Products were provided by the manufacturer for my honest review*

3 comments:

  1. There all lovely! I love the circle glitters in some of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED PINK LEMONADE. I'm having trouble with my Bubble Up. I just can't get those gorgeous pink circles out without some serious effort. Even standing the bottle upside down isn't helping me :/

    ReplyDelete