5.03.2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 3: Yellow

Day 3 - Yellow Nails!!! I only own 2 yellows total (excluding my neon workvest yellow) and I used both of them in this challenge.

Yellow Nails:




Polishes Used:
-Nailtiques - Formula 2 Plus
-Zoya - Pippa
-China Glaze - Solar Power
-OTD TopCoat

I tried to add a little something by doing the color blocking with both shades, they are pretty close in color so im syre it would look good as an official gradient nail as well (but we are saving gradient for the "Gradient Nail" Day)

If you're not already following Kelsie, Amanda, Erin and Jess, make sure to check out their YELLOW NAILS here:
Amanda - Nox Nails

4 comments:

  1. Thats so funny. I almost did the same thing you did. I still used Pippa though. I like your nail length.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love yellow! looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both those yellows are gorgeous!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to try Pippa so badly!

    ReplyDelete