3.10.2014

Zoya Awaken & Monet Collection - Swatches & Review

 
Today I will be sharing with you the 7 shades from the Zoya Awaken & Monet Collection.


Let's get on with the pictures!

Hudson: Purple Orchid Shimmer Metallic, Full Coverage Formula




The coverage of Hudson was great, full coverage with shimmer without being streaky. I am wearing two coats without top coat in the pictures.

Dillon: Green Mint Shimmer Metallic, Full Coverage Formula




Dillon also had a great formula, full coverage without streakiness. I am wearing two coats without top coat.

Rebel: Blue Sky Shimmer Metallic, Full Coverage Formula




As with the other shimmers, Rebel had a great formula; here I am wearing two coats without top coat.

Brooklyn: White-Gold Shimmer Metallic, Full Coverage Formula




Although the description of Brooklyn from Zoya is a shimmer, I would call it almost a foil/shimmer finish. Also, with this shade, you can definitely see brush strokes, so be careful when polishing! This is two thin coats without top coat.

Cole: Peach Whisper Cream, Full Coverage Formula




Cole is a really pretty peach cream. Unfortunately, it was a bit on the streaky side and I needed 3 thin coats for full coverage. I am wearing 3 coats with top coat.

Dot: Pink Petal Cream, Full Coverage Formula



 
As with Cole, Dot was slightly streaky and required three thin coats. I am wearing 3 coats with top coat.
 
Monet: Multi-color, Cellophane Holographic Topper
 



 
Monet is a really pretty topper, somewhat hard to capture in the pictures. Unfortunately, the formula of this topper was super thick and gloopy. I needed to add a ton of thinner to my bottle and even then it was not a nice consistency. Not sure if this was just something with my batch or if it is just the formula of the shade.
 
Overall, I really love the shimmers in this collection; and with the exception of Monet, all of the shades have the quality that I have grown to expect from Zoya.
 
So which shade is your favorite? Will you be picking any up?
 
 
*Products in this post were provided by the manufacturer for my honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment