4.21.2014

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Presents - Music/Movies/TV - Week 3

Today I am back with my third Nail Challenge Collaborative look for April. Today I was once against inspired by TV. As you know, my husband and I recently binge-watched the entire series of Breaking Bad. It is a really good show, if you haven't seen it, set some time aside and get ready for a Netflix Breaking Bad marathon.





Polishes Used:
-Orly - White Tips
-KB Shimmer - I'd Rather Be With Blue

So if you have seen the show, I hope you know what I was going for here; Blue Meth! I wasn't exactly sure how to create the look so I started with a white base and added blue then did the Saran Wrap method. Once that was done, I added some topcoat and sprinkled on some salt (I was going to use sugar but couldn't find any) and voila.

Does it look reminiscent of blue meth? (form the show, not from real life!)
 


Don't forget if you are interested in joining the ladies of the Nail Challenge Collaborative, please email me with a link to your blog. You need to be able to commit to posting 4 manis a month, that match the theme of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment