7.21.2014

Incoco Real Nail Polish Appliques - Desert Sunset

Incoco recently launched their Tribal Beats Collection for summer, and today I will be sharing with you the Desert Sunset pattern.

Desert Sunset: Drive into the sunset with this mix and match tribal nail design with a crème finish.




This was my first time using the appliques since I rounded off my nails; I know it sounds silly but I was worried that for some reason I wouldn't be able to apply the appliques as well, but I don't know what I was thinking, these were just as easy to apply as always. You know I love the Incoco appliques because they are made out of real nail polish.

I thought that this pattern was very on trend since Tribal prints are still really popular, my husband said it sort of reminded him of Easter egg patterns. LOL. Anyway, I really liked these and can't wait to share with you some of the other patterned appliques from the Tribal Beats Collection.

You can find Incoco Products here:
-BLOG
-FACEBOOK
-TWITTER
-PINTEREST
-INSTAGRAM
-YOUTUBE
*Products in this post were provided by the manufacturer for my honest review* 

No comments:

Post a Comment