7.22.2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Inspired by Nature

This week's Twinsie Tuesday theme is Inspired by Nature. I wasn't 100% sure what to do for this theme, I had a couple ideas but nothing I was in love with, so I turned to the internet, and found this picture:


Source: https://www.etsy.com/listing/61697293/misty-morning-in-pink-art-print?ref=shop_home_active_1
I liked how misty this nature scene was and the pink was definitely calling my name, so here is my look!




Polishes Used:
-OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls
-OPI - Don't Pretzel My Buttons
-OPI - Alpine Snow
-Acrylic Paints

My nails are for sure not an exact re-creation of the photo, but more of an "inspired by". For the most part I like how these turned out but there are some things I would change if I ever re-created them. I think for the most part that I need a thinner brush. The brush that I used for this look is the thinnest that I have and sometimes it still seems too thick.

Overally, I'm happy with this look and I hope you can all see my inspiration; make sure to see the other ladies "Inspired by Nature" looks:

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at 
Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment