9.02.2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Summer to Fall Transitional Polish w/ Born Pretty Store Studs

This week's Twinsie Tuesday theme is Summer to Fall Transitional Polish. I can't believe that it's September and that summer is basically over! Crazy!!

I couldn't just pick a transitional polish, I had to do some nail art as well.




Link to Studs: http://www.bornprettystore.com/500pcs-12mm2mm3mm-mini-gold-silver-round-stud-rhinestone-nail-decoration-wbox-p-12411.html

The polish that I picked was OPI Skull & Glossbones. You know I love a good greige color and this one is one of my favorites, I think it can be worn in any season, so why not Summer to Fall :)

I added a blingy nail with some silver and gold studs from Born Pretty Store. You can find the studs HERE. The studs come in a pack of 500pcs in 3 different sizes and two colors. If you're interested in these studs or other nail art supplies, check out Born Pretty Store and use my code to get 10% off!


Are you loving OPI Skull & Glossbones for a Summer to Fall Transitional Polish?  Check out what shades the other ladies thought would be good for Summer to Fall:
Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
   Marisa at 
Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision
Traci at DrinkCitra 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment