12.05.2014

Blue Eyed Girl Lacquer Untrieds

Today I'm going to share with you two pretty shades from Blue Eyed Girl Lacquer that had been sitting in my untried box for too long; BEGLove & CtA3.3.

BEGLove






How gorgeous is this purple shade though!? I can't believe that I haven't worn this until now and I've probably had it close to a year already. The other lovely thing about this shade was that it was a one coater :)

CtA 3.3






This is a sheer silver holo polish. You could wear it alone (like I am, shown here is 3 coats) or to add a holo effect to any polish. I believe that this shade was a prototype color that I snagged in one of Julie's sales.

Both are lovely and I'm glad that I finally had a chance to wear them!

Blue Eyed Girl Lacquer polishes can be purchased here: http://blueeyedgirllacquer.bigcartel.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment