12.23.2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Special Double Holiday

The Twinsies decided to get back together this week for not one but TWO holiday themed looks! The group has a nice mix of ladies, some who celebrate Hanukkah and some who celebrate Christmas, and those are the two themes.

I am not super familiar with Hanukkah so I did created this look which used the blue and silver shades that I have seen in Hanukkah decorations.



For this look I used two different blues and a silver, then added some blue glequins for fun. I love how the two blues work together so perfectly, in a subtle manner.  

Onto my Christmas look!



With this look I used the stamping decal technique to create the accent nails and I absolutely love how they turned out. I  have tried this technique before but this was probably my favorite attempt at it, and the matte finish gave this look a little something extra.

Time to check out what the other Twinsies created for this Holiday season!

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished


Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision

 

No comments:

Post a Comment