4.18.2015

The Digit-al Dozen Does: Childhood - Look 5


Sorry I am a day late with Look #5! I have been in and out of commission this week with a stomach bug and ear infection, but it looks like I am on the mend.

When I was growing up one of my favorite characters was Raggedy Ann. I had Raggedy Ann dolls, sleeping bags, and even dressed up as Raggedy Ann one Halloween. This week's look is inspired by that!




Polishes Used:
-KBShimmer - Eyes White Open
-KBShimmer - Eclipse
-Barille - Tres Chic
-Zoya - Livingston
-Zoya - Chantal
-Morgan Taylor - Lip Service

You know that freehand isn't exactly my forte, so in this case for the face I followed a super easy tutorial from Jacki over at Adventures in Acetone from when she created Raggedy Ann nails last year for another DD theme!

I thought that this look came out really cute and I actually like the floral pattern a lot and will probably do another mani with that in other color combos all on it's own.

Just for fun here are two Raggedy Ann themed pictures from my Childhood :)




Let's see how the other ladies finished up the week!


An InLinkz Link-up

-Stephanie 

No comments:

Post a Comment