4.09.2012

Swatch: Essence - High Spirits

Today I am swatching Essence High Spirits, which is one of the polishes that I picked up last week during my "mini-haul".




Polishes Used:
-Nailtiques - Formula 2 Plus (1 coat)
-Essence - High Spirits (2 coats)
-Out The Door TopCoat

Essence is quickly becoming one of my favorite brands, the prices are right and the application is nice. These photos were taken with two coats but the polish was almost opaque with just one. I also like this color although it may be more of a fall color, I don't normally like greens but this one is just clicking for me :) Do you guys have any Essence Polishes? Do you where I can get full size bottles instead of the minis?

Don't forget to check out my 50 Follower Giveaway!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Almost a camo green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty color! It really suits you. I have so many Essence polishes but have only tried a few. I'm going to check to see if I have this one.

    ReplyDelete