4.18.2012

Upcycled Tape Mani

My Scandal mani from yesterday wasn't chipping off yet (aka. I hadn't started to pick it off myself) so I decided to do an "upcycled" mani without taking yesterday's off. Here we go!



Polished Used:
-Nailtiques - Formula 2 Plus (Yesterday)
-Pure Ice - Scandal (Yesterday)
-Out The Door TopCoat (Yesterday)
-Funky Fingers - Cheshire (2 coats) (Today)
-Sally Hansen - Lacey Lilac (2 coats) (Today)
-Out The Door TopCoat (2 coats) (Today)

What do you think? It's a tape mani! I like this mani but I wish that the lines were cleaner; If I would have taken the tape off sooner they may have been cleaner. Oh wells, it's still fun!

I want to use some of the Sally Hansen Nail Strips that I got over the last couple of weeks but I will feel wasteful if I do use them and just take them off so I may be absent for a couple days if I do end up putting them on ;) I'll keep you posted!

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment: