2.09.2013

Let It Snow! Challenge - Valentine's Day

Happy Saturday! Today's theme in Let It Snow! is Valentine's Day. I have been sticking with my Valentine's Day theme since February started so this was no problem for me.

I recently purchased some water decals off of Etsy and had been waiting for a time to try them out; today seemed like the perfect day.







Polishes Used:
-OPI - Nail Envy
-China Glaze - Purrfect Plum
-Sally Hansen - White On
-OPI - Pirouette My Whistle
-No Time

This may sound weird but I am obsessed with handwriting, some people just have PERFECT handwriting and I am in love with it. haha. So I obviously loved the script and look of these decals. They also came with some red hot lips too so you may be seeing some kisses coming up in the future.


Hope you liked these nails and make sure to see what the other girls did for their Valentines Nails. 

1 comment: